[RE-wrenches] Array easily adjustable from 30 to 90 degrees

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Thu May 21 09:32:07 PDT 2015

Hi, Wrenchies~

I would like to hear feedback from other purchasers about the "MT Solar"
crating & packaging. In 2014 we bought two of their "six module" poletop
mounts, but in our case all the protective packaging got trashed somewhere
along the way. It looked less like a shipment and more like a yard sale!

I suspect that a nameless trucker purposely broke down our pallets to "make
things easier". With bulky bundles, it's important for the packaging to be
teamster resistant...so a Wrench Wreport about MT's packaging would be
appreciated.

I might use these poletop racks again in the future, especially if "MT
Solar" would switch to a powder coat for the steel instead of the "wet"
painting process they were using in 2014.

The Wrench List is the Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675