[RE-wrenches] Whole house solar backup using service entrance conductors from utility - transfer switch or stacked inverters to get 200amp through during normal grid ops?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:32:16 PDT 2015

Connecting multiple Radians is an issue with the manual bypass at each
machine has one it is wise to replace them with a single 100 amp and in
your case maybe a 200 amp. There are some work-a-rounds but that has other
issues connected to it to. I have one of the first dual radian sun power
installs and there was quite a list of questions that came across when this
was done now some 3 years ago. We had the issue with Chillers needing to
operate and required the 100 amp pass through and operation in the off grid
mode.
Jerry