[RE-wrenches] Working Space

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed May 13 13:18:30 PDT 2015

I have been told by more than AHJ here (and that is the best person to ask is your AHJ): “6’- 8” to the highest and as long as the floor will not flood it could rest on the floor.”

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"