[RE-wrenches] Tesla Powerwall battery paired with solar

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:46:04 PDT 2015

The modular aspect is great, any rich townie just buys a whole bunch of
them in parallel.. My worry is the long term, and what equipment works with
them,  nice 10 year warranty but what is the actual DOD vs cycle life?. And
as Todd just pointed at, be realistic, off grid PV professionals, sorry
folks - the game that just changed was the PR game, not our real world,
batteries. Now you have to convince your potential clients that your actual
math on kWh autonomy time is real, and how to break down what the TV news
said into watts, amps, amp-hours and watt-hours. And the new game-changer
won't give you any details.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342