[RE-wrenches] SunEye 210

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:31:08 PDT 2015

Here are two examples of my test SolarShades app results, taken from the
same spot on a roof, one on my first try and one after some practice. You
will see the obvious difference in the results. Some sort of tripod mount
would be the key to making this app useful on a professional level, though
I still find it useful for quick assessments.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342