[RE-wrenches] LARGE Underground vault box

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Apr 30 12:33:55 PDT 2015

Hey All you wise ones!

I am doing a pathway ice& snow melt project for one of our local geothermal
hot springs.

I need to set a 48x48x36 vault in the ground in a location where we cannot
get even remotely close with a vehicle or concrete truck. It would be a very
long a reach for a small & reasonably priced crane. The vault needs to be
reasonably water tight on the sides and bottom & the top would or will be
hinged

I am looking on the web, but if anyone has a wise suggestion on a source for
a fiberglass or HDPE box 48x48x36 deep vault.

Any suppliers you would suggest would be appreciated. Any brilliant ideas
entertained.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"