[RE-wrenches] Water level testing

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Apr 28 15:34:39 PDT 2015

I was wondering if anyone had a source for 24 or 48 VDC "depth
gauges" that could be used in a cistern or shallow well. A SCUBA
depth gauge on the wrist is fairly accurate. It would seem like a
signal could be sent electronically though a wire and be read outside
the tank. I've never heard of one, however. Does such a device exist?

Thanks,

Drake