[RE-wrenches] Apprentice interview

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Apr 28 17:45:39 PDT 2015

Hi Bob;

That's an excellent point. I'm trying to figure out what is a fair
arrangement:  4 years of training is worth quite a sum of money vs. 4
years of labor in the off grid mines.
Straight up $10/ hr and I'll train them for as long as they can be
trained with raises as they reach milestones like: they can go on a
troubleshooting visit on their own.
I think some off grid living experience is a prerequisite as mentioned
before, also they've got to be able to deal with basic math and
electrical equations.
Any other prerequisites before I create an unobtainable person?

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician