[RE-wrenches] Apprentice

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Fri Apr 17 10:11:52 PDT 2015

Given the attic temperatures around here and the propensity of Tyvek to get
snagged on roof nails, I don't think these are great options for us. It's
hard enough wearing long pants and sleeves in Florida, which is the minimum
I require for attic work. I've seen insulation guys in short sleeved shirts
around here. I don't know how they get away with it (or endure the
itching). Then again, a lot of new homes are going in with foam or
blown-in insulation.