[RE-wrenches] Apprentice interview

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Apr 16 16:27:24 PDT 2015

I interview & definitely check references including: look at a tape measure and tell me what those little marks are between 0 & 1”, & I look in their truck or car.

If it’s clean they may take care of your vehicle then same and if it’s a mess that’s what you can expect them to do to your truck.

Are they smokers? Is that OK in your truck?

Can they work without checking their cell phone every time it goes Ding or rings?

Do they have their own tools and do they know how to operate tools like your hydraulic draw punch or wire tugger without F%$ing it up or hurting themselves?

Does anyone do a background check on new hires?

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"