[RE-wrenches] Off-grid deep well pumps

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Apr 10 09:44:20 PDT 2015

We have had several CU200 fail they are not the most stable controller & I do not think that they are required.  The soft start is built into the motor on the pump.

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136
E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com
O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.