[RE-wrenches] Off-grid deep well pumps

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Fri Apr 10 10:25:15 PDT 2015

Thanks everyone for the feedback - as always the best source of hands on
info anywhere!

So as I understand it, the 2 basic choices are the SQ,SQE line or the
SQFlex line.
Advantages of the SQE are:
* cheaper
* Constant pressure
Advantages of the SQFlex are:
* More efficient (how much?)
* Can run on AC or DC

Both are soft start, and both can run without the controller.  No
controller looses the display readout and a couple other smaller bells and
whistles, but otherwise no operational change.  I haven't be able to
determine the difference between the SQ & SQE lines.  Are there any
durability differences between the SQ, SQE, and SQF lines?

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004