[RE-wrenches] Off-grid deep well pumps

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Apr 10 10:30:19 PDT 2015

I think you've started a good rundown of the three pump lines, I believe
they all use the same basic multistage pump head.  The SQ line has just
a simple AC motor; no constant pressure, and the usual starting surge
associated with regular AC submersibles.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician