[RE-wrenches] Gen preheat in cold climates

Larry larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Apr 3 12:42:36 PDT 2015

Chris,

After I hit the send button, I thought about how a small generator or
gas grill will use tank pressure through a vapor regulator. If this
generator is plumbed that way, there lies a problem that your solution
of heating the tank will work with. Personally I would not plumb a
generator with vapor lines from the tank, especially is it is a long
distance away. Since Gary said this was a large system, I am assuming it
is liquid delivery to the generator.

Gary, is the LP to the generator vapor or liquid from the tank?

Larry