[RE-wrenches] Acid containment

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Mar 30 09:29:32 PDT 2015

EDPM with is sold in rolls as pond liner is a great though floppy option. It is a H2SO4 safe option but it is hard to roll over with wheels when installing the larger heavier battery options.

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136
E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com
O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003 - No FAX Line
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.