[RE-wrenches] Acid containment

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Mon Mar 30 09:36:02 PDT 2015

Hi Bill,
Think "spray-on".  Build your box then spray on the liner.
Have you seen "spray in box liners" for pick up trucks?  It's pretty tough stuff and  I would think that it would be able to hold acid. There are plenty of places, at least around here (Alberta), that do this and I'd also think that you could buy/rent what you need to do it yourself, onsite.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.
780-906-7807