[RE-wrenches] Schneider XW 48 volt

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:42:30 PDT 2015

Wrenches i have service contracts with both product lines thst customer
has, the XW has had some programming issues, i use Radians and for years
the FX's. It seems that i have had more calls on XW machines even i have a
smaller customer base with that product. I like and perferr the Outback
product but its what you want to take care of for ever
Jerry