[RE-wrenches] Xantrex SW 4048 inverter and Frigidaire

Dave dave at independentpowerllc.com
Fri Mar 27 06:55:58 PDT 2015

Tump, Allan, Bill & Jay;

Good advice as always. I spoke with homeowner this morning and he says that
it has been the control boards on the Frigidaire's that have failed on the
SW4048. He did get advice a couple of yrs ago to add a capacitor and that
did not help. Inverter is not having any other problems that he knows of, as
of yet. He will decide between changing the inverter or changing his washer
& dryer.

Thank you,

Dave