[RE-wrenches] Outback quad stack X240 breaker tripping

Phil Undercuffler solarphil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:46:18 PDT 2015

There was a certification update the last year or so where UL standards on
transformers changed.  If you have an X240 that came with a 25, then it was
from the old math.  The X240s that ship under the new math have 20A
breakers.  Like you, I've installed tons of X240s with 25A breakers, but
either one works.

Phil