[RE-wrenches] Chofu Hot Tub Heater

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:46:41 PST 2015

Tom I sure agree with the silence on the Snorkel and the Scuba, here off
grid at 8200 ft!
The issue one client had with the redwood tub was draining for the winter
(summer only folk) and the wood shrunk; the easy and cheap solution was the
plastic liner from Snorkel. I Have the Scuba and a stock tank (Snorkel 3 ft
deep, Scuba 2 ft deep) This tub and stove have been in place since about
1986 - 8 years before I was in the business.
The canoe paddle works fine against stratification, the cabin has a tiny
power system and great that zero electricity is needed; Bubbles and jets
are possible as long as you say "excuse me" afterwards.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342