[RE-wrenches] Aquian Energy Batteries.

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:28:47 PST 2015

Thank you for the comments on these batteries....Rebekah...thanks for
pointing to the comments from the past....i tried searching the archives
but somehow missed it.....
They look like a promising technology....after looking at the spec sheets
and seeing how the batteries react to full discharge it looks like even
though they can tolerate full discharge, the electronics attached to them
may need to cut off before then....giving a smaller available capacity than
the battery may actually have.   But their tolerance for this high state of
discharge is still attractive...
On this go around my customer and I decided on good old fashioned Rolls
Surrettes.......Perhaps on the next go around or when i update my personal
home system I will guinea pig myself.......
I am glad we are starting to get more options for energy storage.....This
is an area with much room for improvement and growth in our
industry......As well as an area that still regularly gets criticized for
its environmental foot print......
Cheers to all the good work you all do!

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa