[RE-wrenches] Mounting on Steel and Fabric Buildings

Rich Nicol rich at solartechvt.com
Fri Feb 13 06:16:54 PST 2015

Hello Wrenches

I am in the initial planning stage of a 150kw roof mount installation. It’s new construction and the architect for this commercial agricultural building is strongly considering a steel (manufacture is Legacy) and fabric building.

Any insights or experiences with steel & fabric buildings? Any recommendations for attachment methods or product manufacturers?

Thanks

Rich