[RE-wrenches] Outback AGS & eq

Steve Higgins steve at surrette.com
Thu Feb 12 20:27:41 PST 2015

Hey guys,

For me this was a long,  long time ago….But I figured that I’d chime in on the subject.

Yes Technically if you do as Jay says it’ll work… There was one firmware version of the mate that this was changed (One of the early 4.?? versions) or fixed, then it was “re-fixed” shortly thereafter, as it was a feature that was unintended.

If you have the most recent Mate firmware revision (Mate2, Mate) it’ll work this way.   I do not know about the Mate3 as I left Outback shortly after the Mate 3 was released.

Steve Higgins
Technical Services Manager
P: +1.902.597.4020
M: +1.206.790.5840