[RE-wrenches] Fall Protection Equipment

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Jan 17 16:44:31 PST 2015

Hi Glenn;

What's your opinion on Petzl's professional line of full body
harnesses?  I noticed too that their cool strapped helmets are ANSI
approved.  I never thought regular strapless construction hard hats made
sense on a roof either. (always falling off and causing a hazard to
workers below.....)

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,