[RE-wrenches] wire sizing question

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Jan 3 07:10:21 PST 2015

HI Drake

I don't use the FW 500 boxes, which I'm guessing you are using.  ( the FW 1000 are ok for larger wire combos) because either I'm going with a single inverter (E panel) or radian.
The other way I also run paralleled wires is with larger conduit.
I suggest you check out midnight for some big battery cabling boxes.

jay
peltz power