[RE-wrenches] weather protection for PV

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Wed Aug 5 13:49:59 PDT 2015

Wrenches:

I'm trying to help a student who's doing some research; here's his request:

Do you have something of the literature on the "Concept of the system for
protection against hail tracking/moving PV power plants" (desirable and
protection from the snow; and wind). The respective literature I need so
that I could write a seminar and thus lay the course Project- power plants
at the Technical University. This is literature that I found:
<http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1274657>
http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1274657 , but i need a little
more information about "system protection, as well as system control and
external anti-interference measures. External interference includes weather
influences, such as wind, sand, rain, snow, hail, and salt damage"->this
text is from the link above.

Well folks?  Do you know of any such information or links?  Please reply off
list.

Sincerely,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.