[RE-wrenches] Module defect? Cell interconnections

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Mon Jun 22 11:31:59 PDT 2015

Wrenches,
Have any of you noticed misaligned cell interconnections like the ones in the attached photo?
I'm hesitant to use these and I already returned another module back to the distributer that had several cells with misaligned conductors as well, but just came across these in the order we just picked up.
I'm waiting for a reply from he mfgr but in the meantime I'm wondering if any of you have seen this and should we be concerned with quality or safety (arcing?) in the short or long term?

Thanks,
Benn