[RE-wrenches] Extreme snow load ground mount?

Lars Ortegren lars at cal-solar.com
Thu Jan 15 11:30:02 PST 2015

Wrenches,
I have a fun one for you. We have a couple of potential clients who live in
the high Sierra with a 420 LB design snow load. After hunting around, not
even a three rail system comes close with any module I can find, so now I'm
looking for a pole top that will dump the snow, and still handle 120 mph
winds. Any ideas? I would just say sorry, no solar for you,but like many of
you I love a challenge.

--

*Lars Örtegren/ **President*

[image: California Solar Electric Company]
<http://www.californiasolarco.com/>

PO Box 480/149 E.Main St
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Phone : (530)274-3671 Fax: (530)274-7518
*California C-10 Electrical Contractor #779624*

ATTENTION
This E-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use
of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or
copying this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
E-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at
* (530)274-3671* or E-mail l <http://spratt@nabcep.org/>ars at cal-solar.com or
contact at cal-solar.com.

<https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaSolarElectric>
<http://www.yelp.com/biz/california-solar-electric-company-grass-valley>