[RE-wrenches] Magnum System - Discharged Battery Bank

Corey Shalanski cshalanski at joule-energy.com
Thu Dec 18 13:09:09 PST 2014

For anyone still following this thread:
- Contrary to the manufacturer's claim I just confirmed that it is in fact
100% possible to measure 240Vac across the contacts of this single-pole
relay *when it is switched off*. This is due to voltage sense pass-through
at the grid-tied inverter's output terminals. Many thanks to Jarmo for
helping me come to this realization - I would like to echo some of the
other Wrenches' praise of this message board, such a wonderful resource!

--
Corey Shalanski
Joule Energy