[RE-wrenches] Magnum System - Discharged Battery Bank

Corey Shalanski cshalanski at joule-energy.com
Fri Dec 19 06:48:15 PST 2014

Update on my investigation:
I visited the customer's house yesterday to set up a pulse charger. Much to
my surprise the three batteries that originally registered negative voltage
are now reading positive. Does this make sense - are batteries able to
shift between negative and positive voltages at such a low charge level?

I do not see any evidence of distorted cases.