[RE-wrenches] DC in Romex?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:09:22 PST 2014

wrenches
Due to the voltage we use Grid tie PV we will only put our wire in conduit
and old school rule is DC runs better through stranded vs solid core. I do
see allot of contractors use romex for there enphase type installs but that
AC there too we use conduit. You will need to have a disconnect before the
DC enters the home and from our AHJ under the home is included in that.
Jerry