[RE-wrenches] Mitsubishi Mini Split fighting with Outback VFX Off Grid

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Oct 22 14:56:53 PDT 2014

Just because its worked in the past for me doesn't always make it a good
idea.  I appreciate having an actual inverter expert on our list to
caution us before we create a potential problem. One nice thing is that
we've never needed to "fix" an Exeltech sine wave output.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician