[RE-wrenches] Mitsubishi Mini Split fighting with Outback VFX Off Grid

Wayne Irwin wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Tue Oct 21 17:52:25 PDT 2014

We have found that the mini-splits have only had issues while gen sets are running.
In some cases (when on genset) the mini's will run irregularly or flash a fault status.

Rather than try to have the mini's run on gen power we install dc chargers to charge batts from gen power.

My thought is that the AC Installer either has something wrong or the Mitsubishi's have very tight parameters.
Be sure that the wiring from the inside unit to the outside unit are correct. Should be only three wires (plus gnd). Very easy to check.

Possible alternative solution would be look into the cost of installing a Gree since they are the least expensive.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299
Fax
352 316-1637 Cell

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.