[RE-wrenches] Warranty replacements

Brian Mehalic brian at solarenergy.org
Thu Oct 16 09:12:03 PDT 2014

An install-company competitor that won't service their systems...now that's
some info I'd be waving in front of potential clients who are shopping
around.

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional™ R031508-59

PV Curriculum Developer and Instructor
Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org