[RE-wrenches] Wire management devices

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Oct 13 19:33:52 PDT 2014

Christopher:

I'm not sure I understand your logic.  It seems you are saying:

1.   Life is dangerous anyway;

2.   Children have been exposed to dangerous voltages due to other people's
poor workmanship or lax enforcement;

3.   Performing safe and code compliant work is hard;

4.   240 VAC is more dangerous than 500 VDC.

5.   Therefore, there is no obligation to address unsafe and code
non-compliant situations in ground-mount PV systems.

If I understand this correctly, we are not going to agree on this one.  I
think it is incumbent on all of us to aspire to higher standards of safety
and I know it means working a little harder.  It can be done.

Sincerely,

William Miller

Lic 773985

millersolar.com