[RE-wrenches] Wire management devices

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Mon Oct 13 05:55:39 PDT 2014

Thanks all, I don't see a good solution to what I think is a
non-existent problem.  I believe that anyone who wants to pull apart dc
subarray conductors is attempting to vandalize. It's not easy to do, and
you really have to be wondering why someone would even try. Why don't we
put all electrical outlets 8 feet off the ground?