[RE-wrenches] Schneider Technical Support

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Oct 9 15:08:42 PDT 2014

I heard of a round of layoffs where one of my acquaintances locally was let
go from the solar group a couple of months ago. Hopefully they are
regrouping or refocusing, but it's a small division in a behemoth company.
I've found some gems working for Square D over the years, so they do hire
good people, but ultimately solar is a tiny sliver of what they do.

Jason Szumlanski