[RE-wrenches] Watsun problem

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Sep 22 11:18:39 PDT 2014

Sounds like you are driving it too far to the East.  You may need to
rotate the tracker on the pole towards the east, and then reset the
limit switches.
Also, don't have the limits more than 180 degrees total, or you start
asking for trouble.  It can try to do the morning reset back around to
the North, if the azimuth is set to wide.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician