[RE-wrenches] LiFePo4

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Sep 18 12:24:24 PDT 2014

Yeah, CAN bus is used (was designed mainly) for automobiles and I bet EVs
had something to do with Lion battery BOS's being CAN.

We actually have a modbus (RS232) to CAN converter that could be used
for this
I think.

That kind of stuff isn't all that hard to do and you may find generic
devices to do this
conversion, but I have not looked into it.

boB