[RE-wrenches] Decking only flashed attachment?

Will White William.White at rgsenergy.com
Tue Sep 16 06:32:56 PDT 2014

We’ve used Ecofasten ECO-65 successfully on both SIP roofs and membrane roofs.  They’re expensive and a bit labor intensive but it’s a good solution.  They have metal flashing for asphalt roofs and you can also use membrane patches on pretty much any type of membrane or rolled asphalt roof.

http://www.ecofastensolar.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4&idcategory=9#.VBg7U_ldV40