[RE-wrenches] LiFePo4

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Sep 15 18:45:22 PDT 2014

Hi William,

I have designed and installed a few lithium iron battery banks. We now stock the GBS line and plan to add additional brands soon. My experience is very positive toward the performance and future of LFP and LFMP as a replacement to lead acid for off grid, stand-by and mobile use. As the price point continues to drop and manufacturers begin to support this technology, I can see it replacing all lead acid designs. But, I’m no Ray Kurzweil. What would you like to know?

Larry