[RE-wrenches] Grid-tied Trace SW

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Tue Sep 9 07:59:19 PDT 2014

Hi Russell,
The Trace SW4024 can sell it's full 4kW rating without any problem. The
GTI was developed to add an extra layer
of anti-islanding protection in 2002. The units that were previously
approved for grid interconnection were allowed
to be "grandfathered in" for the most part, and continue to sell back.
This would be up to AHJ.
Rgds,

Eric Bentsen   |   Schneider Electric   |  Customer Care Center | Advanced
Technical Support   |   Technical Support Engineer
Phone: 866-519-1470 option #1  |   Schneider Electric Support Center:
+800-640-0770
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |
Address: 1660 Scenic Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626

How am I doing? Please e-mail my manager with any feedback at:
Jim.Houlik at Schneider-electric.com
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail