[RE-wrenches] Grid-tie inverter for wind generator

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Sep 4 14:58:43 PDT 2014

Power One (now ABB) had their Aurora GT inverter for wind that I believe
worked down
to around 48 volts.  It was (is ?) an MPPT wind inverter kind of like
the SMA Windy Boy was
so would  raise its input voltage as the wind blows faster.

Now that ABB has taken over Power One, I can't seem to find this one on
their web site
but I probably just haven't looked long and hard enough.

I hope it's still available.  It did a pretty good job as I remember.

boB