[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island problems

SwingJunkie swingjunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:39:12 PDT 2014

Thank William. Keep us posted.

Cheers
Carl

On Aug 25, 2014, at 6:42 PM, "William Miller" <william at millersolar.com> wrote:

Colleagues:

An update on the Sunny Island problems:  When I provide a constructive criticism of a manufacturer and the manufacturer responds favorably I feel it imperative I make the fact public.  SMA put a senior tech on the project and we are working on it now.  I am very pleased with this development.

We examined the data and developed some theories.  I will report back on what we learned.

For now, let the record show that SMA is putting good faith effort into a resolution.

William Miller

<image003.jpg>
Lic 773985
millersolar.com