[RE-wrenches] High specific gravity

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:27:04 PDT 2014

I generally use specific gravity as a way to measure the differences
between individual cells, batteries and strings, not relying on the exact
reading, to get an idea if there are problems (usually connections) in part
of the battery bank. You also said SG readings were all over the place.

I'd first pull put my old temperature compensated float hydrometer and
check it against the refractometer for a few readings.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy
Otherpower
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342