[RE-wrenches] Battery Fuse Locations

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:42:03 PDT 2014

Do not put a circuit breaker in a battery box if you have ever seen one in anger in a dark room they can toss a good set a flaming sparks out that arch chute !

Not good in a battery box!

A class T fuse bolted on to a terminal is safe, from my understanding they don't throw a spark when they burn

makes no matter where you put the fuse, positive negative or in the middle of each string

Just my thoughts,
Bob Ellison

Bob Ellison