[RE-wrenches] Concentrics at 250 volts plus

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Tue Jul 15 16:13:06 PDT 2014

Most inspectors want to see a bond bushing following the array equiptment ground wire all the way back to the panel. We bring it back to a gutter under the equipment, then land it on a ground buss in the gutter. Everything else is also grounded here… This lug is then grounded either to an existing ground rod or ufer or, if required, the "new" ground rod.

Max Balchowsky
Design Engineer
SEE Systems
1048 Irvine Ave Suite 217
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660f
760-403-6810
"Building a Better Future For The Next Generation"