[RE-wrenches] Arc Flash Training

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Jul 11 13:19:55 PDT 2014

We had enough people to justify having the NFPA send an instructor to our offices last Christmas time. Mr. Stallcup himself gave the 2 days of training and administered the exam. It was very well presented and gave us all a lot to think about in the development of our in-house safety program.
I highly recommend the NFPA 70E course.

Glenn