[RE-wrenches] GT with batteries in Calif.

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:39:27 PDT 2014

RE-Wrenches
We have been doing battery back up systems for years and some times the
utility goes sideways,  we recently did a battery back up with 2 OutBack
Radians, 950 Ah Nickle iron batteries usable is estimated at 27.36 kW, here
the utility gave us a 20 amp 240 volt cap for back feeding so we set up the
system to only back feed at that rate no more. We also set the "sell" volts
up high enough to prevent battery selling, Waht I am saying is with Outback
there is allot of programming that you can do to prevent or greatly reduce
the potential of battery selling.