[RE-wrenches] Combining Multiple Inverters

Isaac Opalinsky David.Opalinsky at sunpower.com
Thu Jun 26 06:18:38 PDT 2014

Jason, I agree completely. I'm curious which inverters you plan to use and I'm interested to see the cost benefit. There is so much "stuff" in a PV installation, and not all of it contributes directly to safety and serviceability. Especially now that we are seeing rooftop 1000V string inverters, it would be good to see solutions that simplify installation, reduce points of maintenance, reduce cost and maintain or increase safety.

Isaac Opalinsky | Technical Trainer | More Energy. For Life.
Desk 443-277-6286 | Cell 443-277-6286